This website sonciniweb.it collects certain Personal Data from its Users, voluntarily provided through the “Book a video call” form. This document can be printed using the print command found in the settings of any browser.
Soncini SRL Strada Val Nure 30 – 29122 Piacenza IT firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Methods and location of processing the Data collected
Processing methods The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (such as administrative, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner, may have access to the Data. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country different from that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User may refer to the section concerning the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Unless otherwise indicated in this document, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, and may be stored for a longer period due to legal obligations or based on the User’s consent.
Purposes of processing the collected Data
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, and for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User. For detailed information on the purposes of processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
“Book a video call” contact form
The User, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, estimates, or any other kind indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data processed: Company name, First name, Last name; Email; Phone number.
Additional information for users
Legal basis for processing The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following applies:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable when the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party. It is always possible for the User to request the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, prescribed by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
Additional information on the storage period
Unless otherwise indicated in this document, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, and may be stored for a longer period due to legal obligations or based on the User’s consent. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of booking a video call with applicants. When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Data Controller might be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the storage period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
User rights Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, within the limits of the law, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Object to processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and seek rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. The User can request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted without any hindrance to another controller.
- Lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority or take legal action. Users have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for transferring Data abroad to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect their Data.
Details on the right to object When Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Data Controller, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
How to exercise these rights To exercise their rights, Users may send a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. The request can be filed for free and will be addressed by the Data Controller as soon as possible and always within one month, providing the User with all the information required by law. Any rectifications, deletions, or limitations of the processing carried out will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients, if any, to whom the Personal Data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The Data Controller will inform the User about these recipients if the User requests it.
Additional information about the processing Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related Services by the User. The User acknowledges that the Data Controller may be required to reveal Personal Data upon the order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time using the contact details.
If the changes affect processing activities based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller will collect consent again, if necessary.